Tournament Update: October 22, 2020
Due to COVID-19 and following the protocols of the Minnesota State High School League here are the modifications for the Princeton Tiger Classic.
- 2 games guarenteed- Triangular format
- Most teams will play back-to-back games
- 2 fans maximum per participant (coaches included as fans not participants)
- 10 free admission wristbands included in registration fee with an option to purchase 10 more in advance
- No Awards
- No Concessions
- Masks are REQUIRED by all coaches, fans, and team personnel and are expected to stay on while inside the school facilities.
- Players can take their masks off when they get to their court, but must put them back on if they have a game off.
- There will be a 20 minute cleaning break between sessions, not between games.
- Players and coaches will be allowed in 20 minutes before their first game time.
- Fans will be allowed in 10 minutes before the start of their team's first game.
- Teams and fans will enter and exit through different doors.
We are a Booster Club Dedicated to Boys and Girls Basketball in Princeton, Minnesota!